“The Item invoicing function is very convenient for an accounting office: our invoices are always correct and on time!”
CEO Anne Mertaoja, Talouskonsultointi Mertaoja Oy
Procountor’s Item invoicing facilitates the invoicing of work done for customers. Work and other invoice items can be saved in the customer’s information and the information can then be used to create all the customer’s sales invoices at the same time.
You can include both products and services when invoicing work. These may include, for example:
- consulting and training
- the sale of goods
- course fees
In Procountor, the Item invoicing function can be used to save the work items to be invoiced under the customer’s basic information as they are created. You can also add extra product rows to Item invoicing by pasting the information directly from, for example, Excel.
Benefits of the Item invoicing function
Our customer Anne Mertaoja from Talouskonsultointi Mertaoja Oy lists the benefits of Procountor’s Item invoicing function:
- All work items are invoiced correctly even if the customer employs several accountants or payroll clerks.
- The function makes things significantly easier in situations where one person is working with many customers or many people are working for one customer.
- With the help of the function, both employees and managers can keep track of the amount of work done and the time spent working.
- Information can be easily imported from Excel.
- The function makes it easy to review work performed if the invoices are somehow unclear.
- It takes only a few seconds to generate hundreds of invoices with Item invoicing. In the past, this could take the whole day.
Price and implementation
|Opening the service||Monthly fee|
|110 €||29 € / month|
In questions related to Item invoicing and ordering additional services, among other things, you can contact our experts at [email protected].