The automatic invoice transfer interface of Procountor Financials enables the completely automated transfer of invoice data from different software to Procountor.
The interface supports the transfer of purchase and sales invoices. It can be used for sales invoices when, for example, transferring order information from separate ERP or online store software to Procountor for invoicing, and for purchase invoices when transferring invoice information from external purchase invoice approval circulation.
Technically, the interface is based on the transfer of slightly expanded Finvoice XML invoice files via an SFTP or FTP connection. By changing the invoice contents, the interface can be flexibly adapted to various purposes. Because the interface is pre-made, its deployment is easy and affordable. To support software integration, we will offer you a pre-made document package and participate in the testing of data transfer and information content during the construction of the interface.
Features of the automatic transfer connection for invoices
- transfer of sales and purchase invoices
- possibility of automatic updates to business partner and product registers on the basis of invoice information
- diverse possibilities for data transfer parametrization
- pre-specified Finvoice-XML standard-compliant export files
- encrypted data connections
- suitable for integrations to, e.g., invoicing, online store and project management software
- ready-made interfaces for different software
Price and implementation
The following interfaces are available: Easoft, FuturSoft, Severa, ValueFrame, PlanMill, Odoo, Koho Sales, Vilkas, Smilehouse, MyCashflow.
If you need an interface to software not listed above, please contact us at [email protected].
|Opening the service||Monthly fee|
|550 €||29 € / month|